Below are the fees for Chiropractic care at the Life Clinic.
Your road to recovery begins with an initial consultation and an extended follow-up consultation. These appointments are designed to:
- Quickly determine the cause of your symptoms.
- Determine if yours’ is an ACC case – paper work can be completed in our office.
- Create “Outcome Goals” or evidence we are helping you (eg. reduce pain, return to work, have comfortable sleep, make headache/migraine go away, return to play …).
- Begin care with appropriate (ie. direct or low force) Chiropractic adjustments.
- Demonstrate individualised, specific, exercises that allow you to; improve quickly, respond well to care, and help you have greater control over your symptoms.
Adult Standard Fee: $53.00 ACC: $33.00
Senior Citizen Fee (over 65 years of age): $44.00 ACC: $33.00
Student Fee (secondary or tertiary): $44.00 ACC: $33.00
Infant and Child Fee (below secondary): $44.00 ACC: $33.00
ACC – initial applications for ACC claims can be completed in our office and claims from other sources may be able to be applied to your Chiropractic care plan.
What to expect when you start Chiropractic care at The Life Clinic
Initial Consultation – 30 mins
Includes: History exam (forms and interview); Structural and Postural assessment; description of cause of condition; Chiropractic adjustments; appropriate corrective exercises; and, the establishment of outcome goals (EG. reduce pain and get back to work/play).
Cost: One off initial fee: ACC $70, Standard $90
Second Appointment – 15 or 30 mins
Includes: Follow up from initial consultation (based on outcome goals); assessment and adjustments; movement restrictions and strategies to improve; general and/or individual exercises to improve outcomes; and, indication of time to recovery.
Cost: Standard Fee
Standard Appointments – 15 mins
All appointments include: assessment of spinal function; postural evaluation; Chiropractic adjustments; and, evaluation of care effectiveness based on outcome goals.
Cost: Standard Fee